Sunday, January 8, 2012

Random College Rant

So i started to study for college again beginning this week which is the last week of the short christmas vacation. I went for 2 days to college to make the homework we got over the vacation with others. First off only half the people who agreed on coming to college didn't show up at all. And then the people who did come over wanted to study instead of making the homework, so i ended up doing the homework alone. Now i have finished nearly 90% of the tasks and the people in college just copy the stuff from me so they have it finished by tomorrow. Best thing is that the only task i did not finish wasn't made by anyone else either. I think I'm studying together with a bunch of lazy asses. But then again it was good to make the homework myself, because i know what i can do and what i have to study more for now.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, such kind of thing happened to me too. I really dont like my homework to be copied but i have got used to it. I just wouldnt do that in exams.

    ReplyDelete