Monday, April 2, 2012

Oh you, Gram-Schmidt

So today i was in university again. Only one other friend was there with me to study again after such a long break. We decided to study for linear algebra, which is the subject i studied last longest ago out of the two. I took the exam i passed and worked thru each task, it took me quite a while to remember a lot of things again, but then it came back, all the stuff came slowly back into my mind, but then there was Gram-Schmidt, something easy to use, but not too easy to remember and i really had to concentrate to remember how it works again. My head is now full of linear algebra, but it feels good to be back in that university stress again. After these boring vacation it feels great to be back in a daily routine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment