Friday, December 23, 2011

12 days of hamster

On the first days of christmas my doctor gave to me, One extremely painful surgery.

On the second day of christmas my doctor gave to me, Two different pills and an extremely painful surgery.

On the third day of christmas my doctor gave to me, Three cracked tooth roots, Two different pills and One extremely painful surgery.

On the fourth day of christmas my doctor gave to me, Four removed tooth, Three cracked tooth roots, Two different pills and an extremely painful surgery.

On the fifth day of christmas my doctor gave to me, Five foodless days, Four removed tooth, Three cracked tooth roots, Two different pills and an extremely painful surgery.

On the sixth day of christmas my doctor gave to me a Six feet wide mouth, Five foodless days, Four removed tooth, Three cracked tooth roots, Two different pills and an extremely painful surgery.

On the seventh day of christmas my doctor gave to me, Seven pills to swallow, Six feet wide mouth, Five foodless days, Four removed tooth, Three cracked tooth roots, Two different pills and an extremely painful surgery.

On the eigth day of christmas my doctor gave to me, Eight days to recover, Seven pills to swallow, Six feet wide mouth, Five foodless days, Four removed tooth, Three cracked tooth roots, Two different pills and an extremely painful surgery.

On the ninth day of christmas my doctor gave to me, Nine removed roots, Eight days to recover, Seven pills to swallow, Six feet wide mouth, Five foodless days, Four removed tooth, Three cracked tooth roots, Two different pills and an extremely painful surgery.

On the tenth day of christmas my doctor gave to me, Ten times Nine minutes of suffering, Nine removed roots, Eight days to recover, Seven pills to swallow, Six feet wide mouth, Five foodless days, Four removed tooth, Three cracked tooth roots, Two different pills and an extremely painful surgery.

On the eleventh day of christmas my doctor gave to me, Eleven christmas wishes, Ten times Nine minutes of suffering, Nine removed roots, Eight days to recover, Seven pills to swallow, Six feet wide mouth, Five foodless days, Four removed tooth, Three cracked tooth roots, Two different pills and an extremely painful surgery.

On the twelfth day of christmas my doctor gave to me, Twelve glasses of water, Eleven christmas wishes, Ten times Nine minutes of suffering, Nine removed roots, Eight days to recover, Seven pills to swallow, Six feet wide mouth, Five foodless days, Four removed tooth, Three cracked tooth roots, Two different pills and an extremely painful surgeryyyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment